The following traits and characteristics are typically observed in most families - for only, first born, second, middle of three children and youngest children. However, there are always exceptions to the rule!
- More spoiled and indulged.
- Enjoys being the center of attention.
- May feel special, or better than, other children. May appear to be aloof.
- Tend to be more self-centered and self-absorbed.
- Expects to be listened to, and get their own way.
- May be less co-operative and adaptable.
- Uses “divide and conquer” tactics to get their own way.
- Often, very driven, focused and (ultimately) successful; high achievers.
- As children, relate better to adults than peers.
Sent by Sara Gutz.